Minimum acedemic qualifications include BSc from a recognized college or university plus post-graduate training in relevant subjects associated with office administration/finance.
The candidate should have strong technical knowledge of the following below admin. supervisor operations :
- Coordinate and monitor programs and projects for assigned work unit to establish goals and objectives, track effectiveness and ensure compliance with applicable state and federal laws, Department General Orders and policies and produres.
- Conduct briefings to management or to others to report information and answer questions regarding assignments.
- Oversee the recording of leave, sickness, absence flextime, personnel records and procedures.
- Supervise administrative services within the office such as storage and security of documents.
- Evaluate, develop and recommend office procedures and practices to senior management, ensure that approved office policies and procedure are understood and followed
- Work closely with the Head of HR and Administration Section to coordinate efforts towards meeting deadlines and clarifying priorities.
- Assist with development, monitoring, maintenance and supervision of the production, administrative and financial operations.
- Maintain day to day accounting administrative and personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements.
- Assist with annual audit.
- Administer employee files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances.
- Ensure implementation and recording of all variations and adjustments of products purchased.
- Maintain and operate an effective system for the recording and data keeping of accounting figures and expense reports.
- Compile and issue monthly statistical on differant variables upon request and present them to Head of Admin and HR section.
- To ensure the smooth overall operation and interdepartmental communication through implementation of efficient administrative procedures.
- Maintain safe working practices through ensuring constant update of HSE.
Minimum 15 years experience and 5 years as Administrative Supervisor of a large scale company.
The ideal candidate should have strong leadership skills, and should be able to handle the responsibility of supervising the team, for sucessful execution of Admin. Supervisor task during operation. Candidates fulfilling the criteria and under the age of 50 years, are requested to send their detailed resume.
Good communication skill. Arabic & English is must.