Degree in Engineering or MCA from recognized University. Professional Certification such as MCSA, MCSE and CCNA is preferred.
Candidate should have strong technical knowledge and skills in the following areas. He should be fully hands on and perform the activities by himself.
- Installation, Configuration and upgradation of Windows Server Operating system, SAP software, Symantec Backup software, Trend Micro Anti Virus, etc.
- Performance monitoring and trouble shooting of all Hardware’s like IBM Blade Servers, IBM Storage/IBM Tape Library in cluster and SAN environment.
- Set up and monitoring of Exchange mailing system, VPN and Domain configuration.
- Knowledge of Oracle Data Base Administration, Trouble shooting and resolving of data base performance issues/fine tuning is essential.
- Monitor, maintain and support of Primary Data Center and DR (Disaster Recovery center). Knowledge of Oracle Data Guard is added advantage.
- Documentation of Policies and Procedures for usage of Hardware, Software and Securities.
- Knowledge in Network monitoring and troubleshooting will be an added advantage.
5-6 years of related experience of which minimum one year should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in IBM hardware, Windows Server OS and SAP environment in Manufacturing Organization.
- Maintenance, Support, trouble shooting and Performance monitoring of all Servers, storage and tape library at both Primary and DR sites.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, support and upgradation of all software’s.
- Responsible for scheduling and monitoring of backups.
- Maintain and support mailing system, VPN and Domains.
- Ensure that the Hardware and Software’s are up running 24×7 to support business.
- Evaluate and deploy new hardware, software and technology solutions for business needs and technology upgradation.
- Prepare RFP’s, issue/evaluate them and make purchase recommendation to the Head of ERP and IT.
- Assist ERP and IT Head in preparing Budgets and in day to day activities related to Hardware, Software and technology up gradation.
The ideal candidate should have strong leadership skills and should be able to handle the responsibility for supervising, maintenance and support of IT infrastructure.
Fluent in English speaking is a must. Good at communication and presentation.