Bachelor degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Marketing from a recognized university.
Technical & Operational Skills
The candidate should have strong technical knowledge of the below process and operations :
- Assist the section head in setting and implementing the sales and marketing strategies taking into account existing market trends, customer segmentation, product positioning, sales forecast, sales fore management and performance reports, go-to-market strategies for products and product pricing.
- Develop sales plans, support materials and program.
- Ensure professional customer service by greeting and acknowledging every customer and maintaining outstanding and solid product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain customer’s contacts, make regular calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads, explore customer needs and develop lists of potential customers.
- Implement the established sales tools to meet the sales and profit objectives in line with QNCC Strategy.
- Demonstrate proper understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
- Develop and deliver sales and marketing presentations in a professional and effective manner.
- Prepare reports indicating update sales numbers and market data (both regional and international).
- Establish long-term relationship with customers.
- Develop and update promotional materials to target identified customers.
- Develop weekly performance reports and analysis of sales to be reviewed and approved by the Head of Sales.
- Attend sale meetings to discuss sales targets and achievement, key competitors, market trends and important product updates.
- Manage the group of sales consultants in delivering their duties and meeting their duties and meeting their sales targets.
- Treat all employees and customers with dignity, respect and courtesy.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors as when required.
- Collection of sales proceeds from customers.
Minimum of 3 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry.
Responsible for maximizing the sales volume through maintaining professional customer service and outstanding product knowledge. Assist the Head of Sales in ensuring the implementation, coordination and supervision of QNCC’s Sales Section objectives and Marketing strategy.
Good communication skill. English is must, Arabic is an advantage